Thursday, June 3, 2010

Zoo Zoo Zoo

To take advantage of the last stretch of cool weather, I took the three youngest girls to the zoo twice durring the last week of school. Every year when I feel the summer coming on, I get the urge to spend as much time outside as I possible can. We had a great time.

This was the first zoo trip that Kate (20 months) actually realized we were surrounded by animals. Here, she is pointing out the Coati's on the Arizona Trail. I also let her walk the WHOLE time on both trips and she loved it! She was quite a trooper.
















Ella sitting on a red toad; Maya got trapped in a cage.

As we were viewing the two baby zebras that were recently born at the zoo, I heard a familar voice behind me. Adam, Sage and Grace were there! What a surprise! I didn't expect to run into my brother at the Phoenix Zoo. The girls were happy to be with their cousins.

Kate-- Mommy look at meeeeeee!

Kate and Ella in the tunnel.

1 comment:

  1. can't wait until zoo weather is back again. we love it there, too.

    ReplyDelete