Friday, April 8, 2011

Aubree's Field Trip: Rockin R Ranch

I was picked to be a chaparone on both of Aubree's 3rd grade field trips!  Yipee!  I love going on field trips with my kids!  I remember my mom going with me to the Missions at Carmel Beach, and I always thought I was the luckiest kid around!   This time we went to Rockin R Ranch.  The kids all had a great time... most of all it was fun to be with my sweet Aubree.   She learned how to lasso (and Aubree was quite good!), hand pump water, pan for gold, and see got to see many interesting artifacts.

















This poor kid was in my group and put his head in one of those painted wooden portraits of a cowboy for picture taking.  His ears got stuck!  No joke!  I had to come rescue him (but not until after I took his picture-- hee hee).  He was a good sport!


No comments:

Post a Comment