Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Field Trips

Aubree's Field Trip
I went with Aubree and her 3rd Grade Class on a field trip to the Mesa Arts Center where we watched an orchestra perform, and narrator tell the store of Peter and the Wolf. It was a short field trip and were weren't aloud to take pictures inside, but I did get to ride the bus with her and be the chaparone of her group. After the field trip I stayed and we had lunch together.



Maya's Field Trip
I went with Maya and her Kindergarten class to "Superstition Springs Dairy Farm". Maya was so excited to go that she had trouble sleeping the night before! She was happy that I was able to be there with her as well.
We went on a hay ride and had a tour of the dairy farm.

Mooo!!!

Petting zoo! Chickens, turkeys, bunnys, goats, a horse, and a donkey!

A hay stack and a pile of cotton to play in.



















We had flavored milk, then we were treated to icecream after lunch! It was delicious!

1 comment:

  1. You and Aaron are alike. He loves the field trips! I get all the boring stuff like parent/tchr conferences!

    ReplyDelete