Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's My Birthday!

I had a wonderful birthday! Jeff spoiled me! He even slaved away in the kitchen to make me a delicious home-made Peaches-and-Cream Cake! Afterwards we took the girls to the local carnival... just a mile down the street at "The Barn". Forget DisneyLand! This place had absolutely NO LINES, and had more than enough rides to please my 4 children!




I can't tell you how many times we have driven by a carnival with the bright shining lights and tall ferris wheels tempting my children with the thought of participating in all that fun! Today their dream came true!

The "Pink Elephant" ride was the first one we attempted. I say attempted because it did NOT go well for 3-year-old Ella! She screamed in terror the entire ride. She wanted nothing to do with any of the rides thereafter.

Kate would have ridden the toddler cars all night... wait a minute... she did! She LOVED it!


Aubree's favorite was the Ferris Wheel.
The Giant Slide.
Maya finished off the last few tickets on a lone ride of the "Pink Elephant".

1 comment: